Thursday 9 June 2016

My nephew one-year-old birthday party @ Coffee Obsession, Kuching

So my baby nephew was turning one the other day!


And his parents threw a birthday party for him at Coffee Obsession along Jalan Tun Ahmad Zaidi Adruce in Kuching.


Coffee Obsession is a rather new cafe in Kuching so I guess not many people will know about its existence.


It has a very cozy ambience.

Here's a glimpse of the spread they had prepared for the guests...


And some close up shots of the dishes...

Mushroom Carbonara

Black Pepper Beef

Boxing Chicken

Stir-fried Longevity Noodles
My elder sister is very creative when it comes to meticulous artworks. She spruced up and decorated the place all by herself. For instance, She made this scrapbook for her son,


 some very nice lemon tarts,


Cupcakes, cheesecakes, agar agar,


 and this birthday cake.



 

PEACE!



5 comments:

  1. You were in Kuching? When? I was there over the weekend, came back on Sunday. If I am not mistaken this place has a small outlet at Tun Jugah Mall, named Coffee Garden or something .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! You're leaving when I was on the way to Kuching! I don't think they have any outlet elsewhere cause the proprietor just started to venture into food business a few years back.

      Delete
  2. cute nephew! must be tired dozing off already.

    the place seems nice. food also nice ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeap he's so exhausted from being in the limelight the whole night!

      Delete
  3. The decorations were great, and the food looked rally appetizing. I always say that good food is the secret to a good party. That’s why I’m planning to hire a professional catering service for my birthday party next week. I’ve booked a wonderful event space for the party, and some great food from experienced chefs would surely make the party a hit.

    ReplyDelete